Time dilation during the pandemic has been a very real thing for me. 2021 feels like it’s lasted both 4.3 days and 43 thousand years. And somehow this year’s playlist was crafted during that window and yet is only 43 minutes long.
- To Live – Norah Jones
- Perfect to Me – Anne-Marie
- Good as Hell – Lizzo
- I’ll Be There – Jess Glynne
- Juice – Lizzo
- Walk Me Home – Pink
- Cups – Anna Kendrick
- Farther We Go (A Capella) – Walk off the Earth
- Happy Now – Pentatonix
- Better Days – Ant Clemons feat. Justin Timberlake
- Epiphany – Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross (from the Soul Soundtrack)
- Just Us – Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross (from the Soul Soundtrack)
- Fate – Rui Fujishiro
- Happiness Does Not Wait (2021 Version) – Ólafur Arnalds
Every year’s playlist ends with an instrumental track, but this year features 4 of them. Sometimes when I get really stressed out — which has happened a lot during the pandemic — I’ll go into a dark room, sit on the floor, play those 4 tracks, close my eyes, and just breathe.
You can listen to the songs on Spotify. As always, the order of the songs has been carefully curated. You may not be able to listen to them in order with the Spotify free account.
You can find prior year playlists under the mix cd tag (yes, they’ve been going on that long).
One thought on “Casey’s 2021 Playlist”
A very awesome selection. Walk Me Home is in my top five from the lady herself.